Oppgradering av bad
You can reply in Norwegian if you want to.
We want to install a new bathroom, it measures 1.68m x 1.43m (2.4m2)
We have our own electrician and plumber so you will need to coordinate with them.
Here is a summary of the work we would like you to do:
1. Demolish two mirrors and 'make good'
2. Demolish one wall
3. Make good demolished wall
4. Cut a jips ceiling to size, install and paint.
5. Build a fake wall, incorporating two niches/shelves
6. Remove all appliances
7. Apply smørmembrane
8. Lay new tiles on the walls
9. Lay new tiles on the floor
10. Make housing unit for the bath, with inspection unit
11. Install the fake wall
12. Install the bath and apply remaining tiles
13. Install the cupboard and sink.
14. Make good and clean up
Regarding items 3, 8 & 9 can you confirm that you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out these items to a high standard? Please supply photos of previous work.
We would like both a fixed price quote and an hourly rate quote for carrying out this work.
We are available for inspections between 9th and 13th september. Desired work start date is 14th september.
Ønsker du å få gjort det samme?
Eller er det kanskje andre ting du ønsker å få gjort? Uansett bør du legge ut jobben på Mittanbud og få tilbud fra flere dyktige fagfolk.Legg ut jobb